We at DJ Taxi abide by a set of work ethics that revolve around giving the customers what they expect. We want to be very clear in the unique values that set us apart from the rest.
DJ Taxi’s Five-Star Values:
1. Diversity - I Love Music
We play our music as humans should act, in harmony! I play a wide variety of tunes and don’t subscribe to being simple in my music selection. My goal is to keep the party going.
2. Family-orientedness - Parental Guidance
- If it’s PG you want it’s PG you get. I do not want to expose the youth to anything unwelcome or toxic.
3. Fairness - Toxic Noise must be Requested
- Of course, you have the final say on what your crowd hears. This means you are in charge boss! We talk about what you want to hear and who I should not play etc.
Example. At Sweet 16 I was directed not to play WAP. No matter how much they ask.
Of course, I found comparable safe music and we moved on.
4. Expertise - Professional Service
- We promise to bring our A-Game while performing. No matter the equipment being used the mission is to get your crowd moving and being transported to great times which puts out the positive energy that creates a party.
5. Accountability - Code of Conduct
- We will deliver what was agreed upon. If a blocker pops up we will arrange a proxy DJ that is APPROVED by DJ Taxi. We perform with a clear mind and body so during the time slot booked we Do Not consume Alcohol. We want to be at our best to make your event EPIC :)